Leading Public Affairs, Public Relations Agency Seeks Experienced Senior Account Executives and Account Executives
Singer Associates, a San Francisco based Public Affairs and Corporate Communications agency, is one of California’s leading public relations and public affairs firms. Singer brings a mixture of news media, politics, government, community relations, advertising, social media and digital skills that very few, if any, agencies possess. We represent some of the world’s largest and most respected corporations, government agencies, prominent individuals, trade associations and political interests. Read about us at singersf.com.
And we are looking for Senior Account Executives and Account Executives.
We are looking for highly-organized, strong managers, writers, and senior level account staff to manage our growing business. We are looking for motivated, self-starters with deep experience in managing accounts and carrying out top-level assignments. Prior large agency experience is a definite plus. We need strong writers with great management and account coordination skills and all-around good, fun, smart people to join us at our exciting agency. We provide competitive salaries, excellent healthcare benefits, and are a tremendously fun place to work. We are looking to hire immediately and welcome your responses.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Demonstrate industry-sector and practice-area expertise
- Draft advanced-level feature releases and media pitch letters
- Develop creative plans and planning documents for client review
- Demonstrate a mastery of media relations; uncover new media outlets and placement opportunities that relate to each client’s business
- Pitch advanced-level story ideas to national media, demonstrating the ability to discuss broad concepts with reporters and suggest alternatives
- Draft key client documents, including releases, backgrounders, and memos
- Synthesize information and provide analysis
- Suggest new story ideas appropriate for each client’s business
- Provide solid thinking regarding research options and sources of information, including the ability to suggest appropriate sources for particular projects and needs
For more information, contact Iris Suarez at 415-227-9700.