10 Reasons to Join the San Francisco Public Relations Round Table
- Surround yourself with friendly, experienced colleagues with resources to share.
- Hear interesting programs targeted to meet the needs of senior-level practitioners.
- Participate in lively conversation and probing Q&As.
- Entertain clients or business associates at our luncheons.
- Attend our annual gala Holiday Party—always the highest rated amont Bay Area PR professionals.
- Help support the future of the profession. $1 of every program fee paid throughout the year benefits the PRRT Scholarship Fund for gifted university students studying public relations.
- Receive our annual, members-only roster of top Bay Area communicators.
- Receive the monthly E-Bulletin informing you about upcoming events and colleagues in the news.
- Our meetings in the heart of San Francisco are accessible and timed for busy professionals.
- We believe that professional groups should be affordable—our dues are $75.
How to Join
Prospective members are asked to attend two meetings within a six-month period as the guest of a member. If you wish to attend a meeting and need a member to host you, contact our chair, Hatti Hamlin.
To be eligible for membership you must also:
- Have at least 5 consecutive years of public relations experience (most applicants have many more)
- You must be currently employed in the field
For PRRT Membership questions please contact Committee Chair Brenda Kahn.PRRT Application
Membership Renewal 2017
Please be sure to renew your annual membership by February 15, 2017. Membership renewal is entirely online, which is not only faster for you but saves considerable time for our volunteers. Annual dues are $75 (plus processing fee).Renew here.
2017 PR Round Table Roster
We update our member roster quarterly and email it to our members so they can stay connected. If you are a member and need a copy, please email Brenda Kahn and she will send one to you.