Min. 25 hrs. per week.
6 Month Internship
As an interactive and digital agency, Spritz is a group of creative, like-minded individuals focused on a singular objective: formulate, develop and execute innovative marketing strategies, cutting edge interactive work and solutions to the many challenges businesses face.
Move quickly. Use your voice. Own it. Spritz is looking for a bright, driven marketing intern who is eager to help generate and execute campaign ideas and digital marketing strategies. The Marketing Intern should have a strong background in social media, be comfortable aiding in the development of media pitches, have exceptional organizational skills, and be pro-active and dedicated. The Intern will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of projects, supporting the agency in client-related work, research and operational activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist Marketing Team, Spritz President and CEO with admin support as needed when preparing for meetings and presentations
- Field, answer and assist to incoming calls and meetings in a professional, positive manner
- Database entry, work with President to input and manage database.
- Assist marketing and executive team with ongoing work – copywriting, press release drafting, database update, media outreach, creative brief development, social media updates, meeting coordination etc.
- Assist in developing “brand personality” for the agency and its social media clients
- Assist in developing social media calendars with compelling content, designed to meet client objectives
- Maintain and regularly share a calendar of scheduled campaigns, content, key dates & deliverables
- Track Social Media activity results, report & modify plans as needed
- Assist in developing bi-weekly recaps to share with internal team & clients as needed
- Highly effective verbal communication and written skills
- Experienced in Microsoft office, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Strong planning, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Engaging personality, comfortable meeting new people
Send resumé to Beth Schnitzer email@example.com