New for 2020: Discounted Corporate Memberships
It’s time to renew your San Francisco Public Relations Round Table (PRRT) membership! We’ve made it easy to pay your dues via Eventbrite.
As a PRRT member, you enjoy networking opportunities with some of the Bay Area’s top PR practitioners and mentors. You receive discounted access to our luncheons, networking events, and our famous gala fundraiser. And, you support the Bay Area’s longest running scholarship program for college students studying PR and related fields. (Last year, the club gave out $10,000 in scholarships!)
Did we have you at “renew”? The good news is that dues will remain at $85*, provided you pay before February 1, 2020. (All renewals incur a $10 late fee after February 1.) That makes PRRT just about the best bargain around. Even better, we are adding more ways to save you money, including a new corporate discount for two or more members from the same organization.
To renew or add a corporate membership please go to our Eventbrite dues page.
- Regular and Associate Members’ dues are $85 annually before 2/1/2020
- Retired members’ dues are $42.50 (a 50% discount) before 2/1/2020
- Lifetime members pay no dues, but we ask that you fill out a renewal form at Eventbrite to update your personal information for the directory and affirm your continued participation.
- Corporate memberships, new this year, offer all the benefits of individual membership. Please pay the indicated annual dues (based on the number of members who are applying) and then submit individual applications for new members to Brenda Kahn (Brenda.Kahn@Yahoo.com). All applicants must meet the member qualifications and be approved by the board. Pricing is as follows:
- Two members from the same organization receive a 20% discount (price per person is $68).
- Three to four members from the same organization receive a 33% discount (price per person is $57).
- Five or more members from the same organization receive a 40% discount (price per person is $51).
All dues will incur an additional $10 late fee if not received by February 1.
Just a note: If you inadvertently let your membership lapse, we will welcome you back without requiring you to reapply. Just pay the applicable renewal dues.
If you have questions, please contact Brenda Kahn (Brenda.Kahn@Yahoo.com) for more information, or call her at 510-393-1701. We look forward to seeing you at our December networking event and/or our Valentine’s Day 2020 gala scholarship fundraiser!
Pay dues here.